City Cut brush cutter
City Cut provides weed control with no projections.
The new CITY CUT cutting head, which is particularly suited to the maintenance of urban spaces and weeding without pesticides or projections, completes the range of cutting heads compatible with the EXCELION 2000. In fact, the counter-rotation technology (exclusive to PELLENC) avoids projections (plant, gravel, stones, etc.) caused by conventional cutting heads and their consequences, such as broken windshields and windows, etc.
- Avoids dangerous scattering of debris while weeding in busy areas in urban and suburban environments and green spaces.
- Avoids harm to the surrounding environment, does not damage tree bark, street furniture, or cars.
- Avoids the creation and inhalation of dust.
- Counter-rotating technology for optimised efficiency and high power.
- Use in eco mode is recommended.
- Flexible head for more efficient work.
- Linear weeding distance of 400 metres per hour.
- Perfect finishing on curbs, around trees, and along fences.
- Easy to use and time-saving with quick-change heads.
- Fewer consumables, easy blade maintenance.
- The steel cup casing is resistant to abrasions on asphalt.
- No plastic wire waste.
- Meets the “Zero Phyto” charter for alternative weed removal.
- Certificate for low debris scattering issued by KWF, a German laboratory.
|Weight – lbs||3.53|
|Maximum rotational speed of the blades. – rpm – Eco mode||400 rpm|
|Maximum rotational speed of the blades. – rpm – Standard mode||600 rpm|
|Cutting diameter – Ø||9.06 in|
|Noise level (LWA )* – dB(A)||102|
|Country of Manufacture||FRANCE|
|Commercial Warranty (Years)||3|
|Power Source||Lithium-Ion Battery|