RASION 2 SERIES
RASION 2: QUIET PLEASE, WE’RE MOWING!
The RASION 2 range of mowers has been designed to work quietly in order to respect the well-being of the user and the surrounding environment, while maintaining professional efficiency. Very easy to handle, light and compact, Rasion 2 is easy to transport and offers exceptional mowing quality. An efficient machine that incorporates a new electronic management system with an IMS* circuit board, which allows for improved heat dissipation.
- 91 dB at speed 3 and 93 dB at maximum power.
- New silent Brushless wheel motor with direct drive.
- Can be used in noise sensitive residential areas at any time of day.
- Basic model: 27 kg
- Easy model: 30.5 kg
- Smart model: 32 kg
- Exceptionally low vibration rate of 0.7 m/s² (compared to 4.5 m/s² for a petrol mower).
- Highly manoeuvrable with its single front wheels providing both stability and smooth operation.
- Easy to manoeuvre thanks to its Zero Turn front swivel wheels and lightweight composition. 2 wheel-locking positions: free-turning or guided steering – very smooth transition.
- The handlebar and controls can be adjusted to the user’s height.
- Safe cleaning.
- Transport and storage position.
- No petrol fuel management or consumption, which avoids fouling and reduces maintenance.
- Low power consumption thanks to very high motor efficiency of 93%.
- Low noise and no unpleasant odours, making it possible to work in noise sensitive residential areas and at all times of the day.
- Up to 5 hours – 5,400 m²
- 1,600 W power and cutting width: 60 cm
- Electronic management with the new IMS* circuit board. This allows for improved heat dissipation, absorbing power peaks during intensive mowing without reducing the blade speed.
- Optimised automatic anti-jam system, reverse rotation of the blades to remove excess grass from the deck while keeping the mower running. PELLENC PATENT
- Cutting efficiency is 30% higher than that of a conventional mower.
- Perfect mowing by dual synchronized blades.
- Universal blades (collection + mulching) as standard.
- Optimised compacting of box contents thanks to finer mowing: 70 L, i.e. more than 10 kg of grass.
- Even mowing with no wheel traces on the ground.
- Time-saving thanks to adaptation of the blade-rotation speed according to the density of the grass (ICC** infrared sensor).
- Extra-wide cutting width to cover more area.
- Work in any weather: IP54 waterproofing.
|Country of Manufacture||FRANCE|
|Commercial Warranty (Years)||3 Years Commercial|
|Starting System||Push Button Start|
|Mower Warranty||3 YEARS COMMERCIAL|
|Engine Warranty||3 YEARS COMMERCIAL|