Selion C21 HD pruner
4.4 lbs of power and precision in your hands
Easy to use, powerful, and lighter than any of its competitors, when it comes to power and precision the Selion C21 HD pruner will satisfy all your requirements. With enough battery life for a full day of work, it has been designed to facilitate the work of pruners and reduce the strain on the user. The Selion C21 HD pruner model has many innovative features which make it a vital tool for professionals seeking to combine safety, handling, and power.
- Only 2.55 kg – Perfect for tree-climbing arborists.
- Extremely powerful with the PELLENC 2000 W Brushless motor (equivalent to a 45 cc 3petrol motor, but the PELLENC motor produces more torque).
- A guide that tightens the chain tension for optimal operation.
- Allows easy removal of wood shavings with its magnesium alloy casing, thus preventing jamming.
- Cost-effective: reduces chain oil consumption by 30%.
- Provides tree surgeons with enough battery life for a full day of pruning.
- Low maintenance
- The lateral chain tensioner makes it easy to adjust the chain tension.
- Automatic chain tensioning.
- With the quick connector system, the tool can be quickly plugged into or out of the battery during work sessions. This key safety feature lets you bring up the pruner once you are in position in the tree.
- The grip notch enables a more solid grip on branches and trunks.
- Automatic electric chain brake in case of fall or kickback.
- Less risk of kickback compared to a conventional chainsaw.
- Reinforced front hand guard.
- Soft Touch ergonomic handle for greater comfort.
- Quiet operation, facilitating use for extended periods.
- Cutting software: the chain slows down when it is in the wood, which allows the user to better dose the applied force and so keep the motor from locking.
The advantage of Pellenc
PELLENC has developed 4 innovations to help protect the user:
1. The electronically triggered kickback sensor instantly engages the electric chain brake in the event of a fall or kickback, and is eight times more sensitive than the chain brake of a petrol chainsaw.
2. With the OREGON chain, the kickback effect—if it occurs—will be much less abrupt than on a conventional chainsaw.
3. The tool’s self-diagnostic system frequently checks that the electronic kickback sensor is operational. If so, the tool can operate.
4. The double-press start-up trigger prevents accidental start-up of the chainsaw.
Electronic chain brake
The chain brake instantly activates in the event of a fall or kickback. PELLENC PATENT
Automatic chain tensioning
The chain guide is mounted on a patented mechanism that tightens the chain automatically. PELLENC PATENT
Electronically managed oil flow
The system adjusts the lubrication of the chain based on the required cutting strength.
This wrench lets the user tighten the chain and provides quick access to the sprocket and the chain. PELLENC PATENT
|Max. power – W||2,000|
|Combustion engine equivalence – cc||45|
|Weight – Kg||2.55|
|Motor speed – rpm||6,200|
|Chain speed – m/s||14.5|
|Guide length – cm/inches||28 / 11’’|
|OREGON chain – Pitch / Type / Gauge / Number of links||¼ ’’/ 25AP / 1.3 mm / 70E|
|Sprocket||11 ¼ ‘’ teeth|
|Tank capacity – cl||25|
|Sound pressure level (LpA)*- with K uncertainty KpA = 3.0 dB(A)||84|
|Guaranteed sound power level (LWAd) **||98|
|Vibration level (ah)* – with K uncertainty = 1.5 m/s2||≤ 2.5|
|Battery life with the Alpha 520 battery***||Up to 4-5 hrs|
|Automatic chain tensioner|
|Integrated folding wrench|
|Electronic chain brake|
|Model||Selion C21 HD|
|Country of Manufacture||FRANCE|
|Commercial Warranty (Years)||3|
|Starting System||Push Button Start|